Greywater system iClear 200 indoor L
- Greywater system for a multi-step treatment of greywater and feeding of the filtered water into a downstream clear water tank.
- Water treatment of up to 200 liters a day.
- System for basement installation, integrated in two PE containers
- Measurements height x length x width: 170 x 150 x 70 cm.
- Technical module for greywater recycling with micro-biological components and membrane filtration.
- Ventilation of the system with a ventilator disk to support the micro biological processes, to constantly clean the filter membrane and to prolong the operational life of the membrane.
- The membrane filtration ensures the safe and full retention of dirt particles with a filter pore size of 0.00005 mm. The filter module operates with 30 single filtration sheets. This way bacteria with a size of 0.001 mm cannot pass through the membrane. The membrane filter module is situated in the casing for an optimal ventilation and an easy removal of the module from the treatment tank.
- Including automatic pressure booster pump in the clearwater container to safely supply the system with service water.
- Including potable water backfeed to continue supplying the system if there is no service left.